07 February 2006

Finally a new update!



A lil' picture from New Years Day, back in Maine! Chris, Dad and Donna (sorry, guys, hope ya don't mind me throwing up a picture of you!) with the first salmon of the season! And my first salmon consumed out of East Grand Lake!
I had a great time back, visiting with family on both sides as well as friends (see below). Sadly, I didn't get to see everyone, but that is pretty much always the case.





Here are a bunch of pictures from NYC! Lucky me got to visit with Emily, Bridget, and Nola! And hang out in the city. I would love to go back and spend a solid amount of time. It was fabulous. Thanks, guys, for all of yer hospitality! And, Nola is coming to Alaska!!!


Woohoo!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you rachel! I'll be "cruising" around alaska in the summer, so hopefully I'll see you then!